By Selma Koç,Xiongyi Liu,Patrick Wachira
The publication objectives teachers, educational designers, and academic leaders who're attracted to figuring out and imposing both summative or formative overview in on-line and combined studying environments. This ebook will help the suitable viewers within the thought and perform of evaluate in on-line and mixed studying environments. delivering either a examine and perform viewpoint, this booklet will help teachers make the relationship among pedagogy and know-how instruments to maximise their instructing and scholar studying. one of the questions addressed during this booklet are:
• What overview suggestions can be utilized in on-line or combined learning?
• How can teachers layout potent review strategies?
• What equipment or know-how instruments can be utilized for overview in on-line or combined learning?
• How does peer-assessment paintings in on-line or mixed studying environments?
Read or Download Assessment in Online and Blended Learning Environments PDF
Similar college & university education books
This booklet presents an outline and research of present tensions, debates and key concerns inside OECD international locations, rather Australia, america, Canada and the united kingdom, in regards to the place schooling is and may be going. utilizing a wide old research, it investigates rules and visions concerning the destiny which are more and more evoked to help arguments in regards to the approaching death of the dominant glossy academic version.
This e-book takes a practical examine the consequences of underrepresentation of African americans in faculties and universities. It highlights neighborhood, nation, and nationwide effects dealing with America’s academic destiny because the state turns into extra different. It additionally examines the demanding situations that face Blacks attempting to get into the academy and matters that confront those that penetrate the process.
Multiple-choice questions (MCQs) are a ubiquitous software utilized in collage school rooms, but such a lot teachers admit that they're no longer ready to maximise the question's advantages. studying and Assessing with Multiple-Choice Questions in university study rooms is a finished source designed to allow teachers and their scholars to reinforce pupil studying by using MCQs.
Mentoring African American men presents very important black male examine and scholar functionality info to lead the efforts of these who settle for the large activity of status within the hole to extend black male fulfillment. Dr. Ross presents suggestions for people and associations embracing the real function of constructing mentoring courses or serving as a mentor to early life.
- Minority Status, Oppositional Culture, & Schooling (Sociocultural, Political, and Historical Studies in Education)
- The Study of China in Universities: A Comparative Case Study of Australia and the United Kingdom
- Historical Identities: The Professoriate in Canada
- Adaptation of Western Economics by Russian Universities: Intercultural Travel of an Academic Field (Studies in Higher Education)
- A Simple Guide to Getting an Athletic Scholarship
Extra info for Assessment in Online and Blended Learning Environments
Assessment in Online and Blended Learning Environments by Selma Koç,Xiongyi Liu,Patrick Wachira
- Rethinking International Skilled Migration (Regions and - download pdf or read online
- Download e-book for iPad: Beginning Blender: Open Source 3D Modeling, Animation, and by Lance Flavell